6.25.2007

The states I've visited



create your own personalized map of the USA

I just saw this on Kirk's page and thought it would be fun to do. I have visited 60% of the states in the US. I feel that's pretty impressive. I just need to visit some of the more northern states. I think I may remedy that this summer by heading up to Washington. Northern parts of the east cost may take a while, but who knows.

On the site above, they have a link to do countries you've visited as well. I felt no need to do that. I've only been to three countries in my life: US, Canada (even then only one province), and Japan.

Edit: I just noticed that the pic is not comlete. On the east cost I have not visited anything north of Maryland. Everything from Maryland down to Florida has been visited.

No comments: