6.25.2007

My car: great success!!!


I have finally finished fixing the front end of my car. I still have a few things to do, but all-in-all, I am done. It feels nice to have my car mostly done. My only problem with my car is that it is three colors. My plan for my car is now to turbo it, change to a bumper like I had before (a little more aerodynamic and has foglamp holes), and paint it again.

Here's a pic of the car with the hood scoop.



I like the look of the hood scoop. Definitely not something you see every day. When I paint the car, I'll paint the scoop, too. You'll barely be able to tell that there is a scoop. Anyway, the car looks much better than it did with the dented parts and than it did without any front bumper


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey I'm glad you guys have started blogging (looks like you've been doing it a long time!)...it's a great way to keep in touch! Sorry to hear about your computer! We almost had a scare like that too. And congrats on the piano, Yoshiko! It's beautiful! (By the way, Ren is definately one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!!)