5.15.2007

Seriously the cutest kid in the world




I'm not joking, my son is seriously the cutest kid around. As time goes, I'll be posting more and more of him. This is a pic of him watching his favorite cartoon of the morning, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. After these pics were taken, he decided to go play basket ball with his hoop that we just bought in a yard sale. It was hilarious. Being half Japanese, Ren is not too tall. Still not short, but short enough that he can't quite reach the rim of his hoop. Because he knows he has no aim yet, he used his little brain, found something to stand on and was slam dunking all morning. Too smart, this one is.

On a side note, Ren seems to be representing the St Louis Cards. I don't know where that pajama came from being that I'm a Braves fan, but I know both my grandpa's would be proud.

No comments: