5.20.2007

My 100oz Maverick mug


As I was leaving the gas station yesterday, I thought about how I haven't written a blog in about a week and how great a blog my 100 oz mug would make. In the picture to the left, you will see that I have seat belted in the passenger seat. Besides having 100 oz of Mt. Dew greatness, whenever I need to go anywhere, I just need to belt the thing into the seat next to me, and it will never spill. Don't worry people, I don't drink the whole thing myself (unless it's finals week and I have to study economics or write a song). I actually bought this because I was going to try to finish working on my car this weekend. That didn't happen. I was sick all weekend and am still sick.
One of the funniest things about these mugs is that they have a warning on them saying not to leave the top open because children can drown. I guess it might not be that funny because the only reason they would put a label like that on the mug would be because some little kid did drown in a mug this size. I don't see how, but I guess it could.
Anyway, I love this mug. This will be my car work, finals study buddy forever.

No comments: