5.11.2007

My fist blog ever!




I'm feeling a little dumb at the moment. I just spent the last hour typing my first ever blog, and clicked the preview button to see what it would look like, and made the mistake of clicking back, and it erased all of what I wrote. haha. So, lets start over!
Anyway, nowadays most people have a blog page. I'm not much of a crowd follower, but I have been wanting to make a page where I could write about what is happening in the lives of me and my family. I'm typing this now between calls as I sit here at work; it helps the the time pass. I guess I really should be doing my homework. haha.
Let me give a little background on myself. My name is Jason. I am married and have one son. Both my wife and I are full-time students. She goes to Brigham Young University and I go to the soon to be Utah Valley University (still Utah Valley State College until July 1, 2008). My wife will graduate with her BS in Sociology in August, and I will graduate with my BS in International Business Management with emphasis in Japanese and my BA in Music next Spring. I work full-time at the best MLM company ever, XanGo, where I do CS for both the Japan and Canada markets. When I'm not trying to stretch my time between my family, school, work, and friends; I love to work on my car. I drive a rebadged Isuzu PA-Nero (Geo Storm here).
The pic at the top is the family. Anyway, thank you to whoever is reading this post, and here's to many more posts, eh!

No comments: