8.10.2007

Tagged!

Kirk used to send these to me all the time and I'm not sure if I ever sent him one back. Sorry Kirk.

Places I've worked: (too many)
1. XanGo, LLC--there now and still kickin'
2. Synergy Worldwide
3. ICE International--interpreting for Japanese mechanics
4. Carl's Jr.
5. Discovery Research
6. Single Stop
7. Cyprus Coalmine (both)--rip
8. Feature Films For Families
9. Aunt De--same as Erin
10. Prolly about 15 other odds and end jobs to get by between these other jobs

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Johnny Dangerously
2. Hero
3. Starwars--all
4. Yomigaeri
5. Anything by Adam Sandler
6. Anything by Jackie Chan
7. Most of the old Disney musicals

Places I've lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Osaka, Japan
4. Wellington, UT

Favorite TV shows:
1. Simpsons
2. CSI-Miami
3. Naruto
4. Sesame Street (I have Ren addicted now)

Places I've been:
1. Alberta, Canada
2. Southern Japan with Yoshiko
3. Outer Banks, NC
4. SoCal

Favorite Foods:
1. Steak
2. Tonkatsu
3. Kimchi
4. Gyoza
5. Korokke
6. Mom's Lasagna

Majors I've considered:
1. Computer Engineering
2. Accounting
3. Japanese
4. Psychology

Places I'd rather be:
1. Japan
2. China
3. A beautiful tropical island (doesn't matter which one)
4. Home (I'm at work)

Weird things about me:
1. I like to smell my dirty socks
2. I can bend my thumb backward (comes in handy when playing the bassoon)

3. I have a morbid fear of spiders
4. I can't open my eyes under water

Friends I'd like to Tag
1. Kirk
2. Tim
3. Yoshiko
4. Matt

No comments: