6.05.2007

Signed, sealed, delivered!!!


So, the piano was finally delivered today. Man, was Yoshiko happy. She played for about three hours straight. Except for the five minutes she let me play, that is. But that's all she let me play. I think that's all the piano playing from me she could handle. I told her, that's why she needs to teach me how to play. haha. In the pic of Yoshiko playing below, you can see all her music on the floor to the side and behind her. Yoshiko would play a piece, put it down, and immediately pick up another and start playing it. I think I may have to buy her more piano music. I also think I should buy more bassoon solo music because they usually have good piano accompaniments as well.


We did find three problems with the piano: one note sticks (the hammer doesn't come back completely), another note sounds like the wire is loose, and the lid over the keys looks a little warped. The piano store is having someone come and tune the piano in a couple weeks, but I think I'm going to go talk to the store about the warped lid tomorrow.

No comments: